Fill out an assistance request form and provide documentation of homeownership and income.
Have a Maintenance request?
Set Up Your Online Portal
View your statement, make payments, and submit maintenance service requests anytime, anywhere from your cell phone, tablet, or computer! If you don’t already have an account, follow these steps.
Click the resident portal button and select “Click here” to register.
Enter your Zip Code & select your community from the list.
Use your Resident ID as your registration code. You can locate this on your statement in the upper right-hand corner.
CREATE CLEAN AND ATTRACTIVE COMMUNITIES
FOSTER A SENSE OF COMMUNITY AMONG NEIGHBORS
PROVIDE PROMPT AND EXCELLENT SERVICE
How We Are Committed To You
We take pride in our community, and we want to help our residents do the same. The Home Improvement Partnership Program is designed to partner with qualified resident-homeowners and help them get repairs to their homes completed now, then allow them to pay us back over time, interest-free, with terms that work for them.
- Skirting repair or replacement
- Exterior painting
- Porch, steps, & ramp repair or replacement
- Windows repair/replacement
- Sliding repair
- Home health & safety concerns
- Necessary plumbing repairs
- Minor roof leaks
- A/C or furnace repair
- Homeowners with accounts in good standing and a signed lease
- Residents with no more than 2 late payments in the last 12 months
- Residents who have lived in the community for 6 months or more
- Residents with no existing lease compliance issues
- Residents with no past due balances more than 60 days old in the last 2 years
5 Easy Steps
Request is reviewed by community management and you will be notified of their decision within 2 business days.
Partnership agreement is signed.
Work is completed and paid for by us.
Payments begin on your next statement.